Language Heights





LANGUAGE HEIGHTS


OUR PROJECT  



Hi eTwinning partners,
welcome to our GREAT PROJECT ´´Language and Artistic Heights``.

2018 is the European Year of Cultural Heritage. Let`s celebrate the diversity and wealth of our European Heritage by doing amazing things with ART!
The project will last two years (school year 2017/2018 and school year 2018/2019), and it is divided into two sessions: 
1. The eTwinning Project itself (where all the members involved can post the activities with their students);
2. The Erasmus + Project: KA2 (where only the partners involved in the Erasmus + from Lisbon, London and Madrid can post their activities with the 3 countries involved: Portugal, England, and Spain).

You just have to follow the pages here on the left, and don`t forget to put all the materials in the MATERIALS/VIDEOS/FILES area. When possible in English please, so that we can all understand it, and enjoy your work.

Let`s work and do amazing things together!




                                      1. The eTwinning PROJECT
The eTwinning Project ´´Language and Artistic Heights`` will be posted in this page, during the following two school years.
Here is the layout of the whole project. You just have to follow our ideas, or do something different, but related to the theme:
in which way can leaning a language help students be more involved and interested in the artistic world.
.










1.1 - The SCHOOLS involved in the project


We worked together.

So far the schools involved in this project are:
- from Portugal: ESCOLA GIL VICENTE;
- from England: CITY HEIGHTS E-ACT ACADEMY;
- from Spain: IES VEJA DEL JERAMA;
-from Turkey: PRIVATE ATABEK ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL
-from Croatia : High school Mate Blazine, Labin
Join us!
Kind regards from Lisbon, Portugal!

-from Turkey ,KILIÇARSLAN ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL ,glad to be here with all of you!







1.2 - Students INTRODUCE themselves


 Our students who worked on this project.







GIL VICENTE SCHOOL, Lisbon, Portugal -year 10 ae/tc







Portuguese Students-Grades 10,11



Made with Padlet









                                    Turkish Students







Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School







1.3 - Students show the SURROUNDINGS of their school



Surrounding of our schools.






                     Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School







                      Private Atabek Anatolian High School



OUR CITY ISTANBUL







KÜTAHYA KILIÇARSLAN ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL TURKEY







1.4 - Students SHOW their school.


We showed our schools, school facilities etc.



cnmv from cnmv on Vimeo.

Anamur Vakıfbank Atatürk Secondary School 






                         Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School 




Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School-Our City and Country






Private Atabek Anatolian High School






1.5 - Students create a LOGO for the project.



We created a logo for our project.
Students  create a logo for the project.
We can do a contest with ideas from all the schools involved, and the teachers decide which one is the best Logo for our project ´´Language and Artistic Heights``.
Be creative!

Kind regards from Lisbon, Portugal!

This is the WINNER LOGO. Congratulations Spain, and the IES Veja Del Jerama School.
Well done Spanish students!




Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School


Our Logo
Our Poster





GIL VICENTE SCHOOL, Lisbon, Portugal








IES, Veja Del Jerama School, Spain



1.6 - Students show the ART around their school.





Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School





GIL VICENTE SCHOOL, Lisbon, Portugal



1.7 -Students talk about the ACTIVITIES they have been doing.

We have a lot of artistic things. We wanted to show them to you. 

We went art galleries and we wrote about them.






Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School


E-Twinning project is very helpful and improving for many students. It directed us to visit many museums 
and see diffrent point of views and get to know diffent people who is very important to the world. 
For example I have visited Ai Weiwei Exibition(in Sabancı Museum), Da Vinci Museum , İstanbul 
Biennal and many places like this. What I am trying to say is that this project made me get to know 
some parts of myself which I have never met before. Also I learnt new things. For example I learnt
 the reality behind the artwork of Mona Lisa. Also I saw what Ai Weiwei deduce from things he have seen. 
Especially Ai Weiwei museum made me feel like I have never felt before with his works. 
So this project made me see myself in a diffrent way. And I hope It continues as long as I am in 
E-Twinning project.
Begüm Çolakoğlu - Turkish Student

This was a nice project I've attended. Since that, I've been to many places which really improved me.
 Especially, exhibition of Da Vinci was amazing and I learnt lots of new things about him, like he 
was actually a good engineer and we shouldn't know him just as a painter. Also, Sabancı Museum
 and Ai Weiwei On Porcelain was great too. I think, his art project provides the viewer with
a perspective on the paradoxes of our time. In view of these facts that, I'm really glad to be
 a part of the project, which helped me to create more awareness on art and artists.                 
Gizem GÜMÜŞIŞIK - Turkish Student  

 I have attended this project very soon. Nevertheless I have been learning lots of new things.  For 
example;I am impressed by  the way Ai Weiwei explained social problems, his attitude and belief 
with porcelain. Also I had chance to visit Da Vinci's exhibition. I was lucky to see these impressive
 artworks,simple machines and videos about Da Vinci. Thanks to this project now I can see things 
from artistic perspective. And this project stimulates me to learn about art, science,philosophy. 
I believe that I have been improving my creativity, writing skills and self reliance with the project . 
I'm happy to be a part of it . I hope we will continue to learn, create and improve together. 
 Zeynep Selen ERYONAR - Turkish Student 

Etwinning projects entartains me a lot, but I loved this one more than others. The exhibitions we’ve
 gone had taught me a lot of things and broaden my horizon. I had learnt to look different at life. 
Especially the exhibition located in Istanbul Modern was an unique experiment for me. The things 
in there were such amazing pieces that attracted me. And if I was not a part of this project, I wouldn’t
 go there, and wouldn’t understand that life can be looked from another sides too. That’s why I’m 
pleased to be a part of this project.
​Zeynep İsmihan AVŞAR - Turkish Student

   Language heights was absolutely educative and entertaining project. During the project, I learnt 
 lots of amazing knowledge. I think this is the most valuable thing in the world.  I've been to many 
museum . For example exhibition of Da vinci was also big museum and all the people should see 
this impressive museum . I have visited another exhibitions to Sabancı Museum, Ai weiwei's Museum,
 İstanbul modern , Bienal etc. I have written most of private view about this exhibitions since I visited.
 This project provide me how to see from different angels and certainly increased my awareness on
 artworks. Due to these educative excursions I am really happy . I was impressed thanks to this project.
Elif İMİR - Turkish Student


I joined this project and visited Da Vinci's exhibition, one of my favorite artists. Another exhibitions
 too. I know it sounds just like an exhibition. But for me, it's definitely not ordinary. I am an artist.
 Drawing and art are two things that I like most. To draw people, you need to know anatomy well.
 Da Vinci is one of the experts in this business. You do not know when I go on the exhibition, like crazy, 
I kept notes.I analyzed every piece on exhibitions. And that was charming experience. I learned some thing new. 
With this exhibition I improved my anatomy drawing one more time. I am very happy about that.
Meryem Açelya KASAPOĞLU - Turkish Student 

I prepared a presentation about our school and its surroundings. Meanwhile i was preparing the digital
presentation, Oğuzhan wandered to find good places to take pictures of and found pictures to use
on the internet as well.. Our school is in Beşiktaş so there were many places he found. We gave our
best effort to make the presentation good. We used both the photos from the internet and the ones
we took ourselves. It was a good project.

Efe Özçınar -Turkish Student


We prepared a presentation about our school and its surroundings. Meanwhile i was  wandering to
 find good places to take pictures of and found pictures to use on the internet as well Efe prepared 
the digital presentation Our school is in Beşiktaş so I found many places. We gave our best effort to
 make the presentation good. We used both the photos from the internet and the ones we took
 ourselves. It was a good project.
Oğuzhan ŞİMŞEK - Turkish Student 

This project helped me to improve myself about art. I wasn’t so interested in going to museums
 or galleries but now I am visiting different exhibitions every week and I almost feel like a new 
person. I am so grateful to be a part of a project like that. I saw incredible artworks and now
 I am seeing and thinking about things in a perspective that I have never did before.
Berdan SÖNMEZ - Turkish Student 


I think this project was one of the most entertaining that I have been attended to. I have leart a lot
 about art and artists. Especially the ceramic exhibit of Ai Weiwei was the most  unique one for me. 
I have leart that the meaning of the artist’s name “Ai” was “love”. His work was incredibly beautiful
 and extraordinary. I just love each minute of visiting his exhibitions in Sakıp Sabancı Museum. 

The art that I experienced with this project made me see and think in a way that I have
 never did before. So, I am really grateful to be a project like that.
Mira METİN - Turkish Student

I think this project is very creative and helpful. I visited so many places because of this project. 
For example, I went to Istanbul Modern Museum and I really liked it. It impressed me so much. 
I saw a lot of paintings and sculptures there. Also, I have been to Da Vinci’s exhibition. It was 
very big and beautiful.   I saw his machines which are very impressive and creative. With this
 exhibition, I learnt that Da Vinci was not only a painter. He was an engineer too.  Thanks to
 this project I have been to a lot of places and I learnt a lot of information about art. I think I 
am very lucky  that I’m a part of this project.
Melike Zeynep KATİPOĞLU - Turkish Student


In my opinion these types of projects should be a must do task, me and my friends attended to 
this project because we thought it would be useful, helpful, educative but most importantly fun.
 Were we right. I am so glad I did attend. I visited Da Vinci's exhibition. It was huge and impressive.
 I saw some of his beautiful artworks. I knew he was ahead of his time, but I didn't know he was
 that ahead. His works are incredible. I saw some sketches of his. I learnt that he could write
 with one of his hands while drawing the thing he is writing about. That blew me away. 
Tolga KAVUNCU - Turkish Student

ıt is the most entertaining project I have ever attended. It added a lot to me. I found the oppurtunity
 of self devolepment. For example in the Da Vinci exhibition I saw that Leonardo wasn't just painter
 and also he had a lot of genius projects in many terms. It learnt me that ''Do not stuck in one subject
 and be multidirectional'' While I was preparing a representation about 'Art around our school ' 
I recognise other beauties arround us. I am glad to be part of such a project that gives me  a lot of 
things in short time.
Simay EKİNCİLER - Turkish Student 

This project has improved me a lot. I  broaded my horizon from a few exhibition.I think even from 
few exhibition, people can learn many different things about artist or subjects.of course I enjoyed 
a lot while I was travveling.the da vinci exhibition,was my favorite place. I found amazing his 
paintings. I think every person should visit this museum and learn many things about artists's lifes.
everyone should improve self.I am happy to be there.I hope that we will continue improve ourself.
Melike Hatun BAYIR - Turkish Student


It’s one of the most important projects for me. Because I know that I should be visiting
 many places in order to get educated and learn a lot about different people’s opinions 
and cultures. Istanbul Modern was my favourite because I got to see my all time favourite
 portrait: Morgenthau Plan. Art is one of the things that has made my life meaningful, 
I definitely want it to turn into an important factor of my life. I sincerely hope that I’ll be 
able to fulfill this dream of mine.
Irmak KÜÇÜKOBA -Turkish Student

Firstly this project improved my english lot because i write about art exhibitions and i learnt 
some new things about art exhibitons and i learnt different cultures.My favourite exhibition
 is bienal.It has lot's of paintings and sculpture but i like da vinci exhibitions too both of them
 was great.While i was visiting there i felt i'm flying because it was full of art and i like there
 so much and next week i'll visit new art exhibitions.
Baver KARAARSLAN-Turkish Student
This project made me visit exhibitions. I dont like visiting exhibitions but after i started this 
project i started going exhibitions and following their dates. I dont really miss any exhibitions.
 I take photos learn new things and having fun. Da Vinci's exhibition was AWESOME.
 I have never seen an exhibition like that byefore. This project had a big effect in my life.
Demirkan ARİFOĞLU - Turkish Student




Work Progress- Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School


                        

 1.8 - Students post a PHOTO of their class.





                  Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School


You can see our photos from our class.







           






GIL VICENTE SCHOOL, Lisbon, Portugal


      


1.8 - Students go to EXHIBITIONS and talk about ART around them.


We went exhibitions and we saw a lot of painting. then we wrote about our feelings and our ideas. And then we tried to imitate popular paintings.





Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School





ART IS EVERYWHERE

DA VINCI HAS COME TO ISTANBUL, IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF WE DIDN'T GO THERE.
MEETING WITH THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS ITALIAN WAS VERY EXCITING 

“Leonardo Da Vinci was a Renaissance architect, engineer, artist and philosopher. His most 
famous creation is Mona Lisa tableau but there are so many interesting creations that he has 
done. I had chance to see most of them in Leonardo Da Vinci’s exhibition. There were
 impressive tableaus ,simple machines and videos about Da Vinci and his artworks.
 Da Vinci has also worked on anatomy . We could see his illustrations about human body. 
That exhibition was also including other artists creations. Everything was amazing.
 I recommend everyone to see this exhibition.”   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              -Zeynep Selen Eryonar / Student

“Leonardo Da Vinci Museum in Unique was versatile and diffrent from other museums. 
It was all about technical. Especially his engineer aspect was distinct. There were too 
many projects about bridges, cannonballs , wheels and so many other things. Also his 
portraits were remarkable. And there were a few paintings which is so meaningful.
 It was a very good experience for me. I advise everybody to visit there especially the 
people who likes engineering.”
                                                                                                    - Begüm Çolakoğlu / Student

“Leonardo Da Vinci's exhibition was a good experience. In the beginning, there was a 
short film. That film informs Leonardo Da Vinci's life story. After that you can enter the
 exhibition. It has a lot of illustration, simple machines and videos of machines. Exhibition
 is very big and has a lot of part. Machines are very interesting and they have unique 
construction technique. You can also see famous tableau Mona Lisa. This exhibition is 
worth seeing.”
                                                                                                           -Arda Erman / Student

“Da Vinci Expo” is a world traveller exhibition and it’s exhibited in “Uniq Istanbul” now. 
Da Vinci has created thousands of pieces. You can see pieces reproducted by looking
 at his detailed sketches. My friends and I went to the exhibition this weekend. Before 
we got in there, we watched a short film about Da Vinci. Then we started our tour. We
 had seen abıut 200 original manuscriptus, paintings etc. made by Da Vinci. And also, 
there were 30 original pieces made by other Renaissance artists. In my opinion, the 
exhibition should be visited by everyone, no matter how old they are. To me, it was an 
amazing exhibition which added me a lot of things. I think everyone should visit it at 
least once to broad their horizons and look at their lives from an different angle. “
                                                                                                      -Berdan Sönmez / Student

“Leonardo da Vinci Expo” is in ‘Uniq Istanbul’ shopping mall. It is the most important exhibition
 of da Vinci. Leonardo da Vinci, through out his life, has created almost 6.000 pieces. 
The exhibition will feature 100 replicas of da Vinci’s inventions that have been created 
from his detailed sketches. I went to this exhibition with my friends. First of all we watched
 a short movie about da Vinci’s life. After this movie, we started the tour. There are nearly
 200 original manuscripts, paintings and drawings by da Vinci himself. In addition, there are
 30 original pieces by other Renaissance artists. The exhibition can be visited by people
 of all ages. It’s one of the things you can’t replace in your life, so I’m suggesting you to 
go check it out!”
                                                                                                         -İrem Karık / Student

“Leonardo Da Vinci Expo is located at ’Uniq Istanbul’. It is the biggest and most comprehensive
 exhibition of Leonardo Da Vinci. There are reproductions of some paintings. And lots of 
categorized maquettes of his mechanical inventions that are designed by a group of 
engineers, historians, graphic artists, and artificers. I went there with my friends. Firstly
 they showed us a short clip about Da Vinci’s life. After that, we entered the exhibition part.
 As I mentioned we saw some reproductions, some original works, and maquettes of his 
inventions. For me, it was totally a unique experience. Because we went there and visited 
the mind, feelings, solutions, and life of a man that someone has always been told. In my 
opinion, the fair made me feel like I am time traveling to Da Vinci’s time, it was the best way 
of it.”
                                                                                                   -Melike Hatun Bayır / Student

“Leonardo Da Vinci was a Renaissance architect, engineer, artist and philosopher. His most
 famous creation is Mona Lisa tableau but there are so many interesting creations that he has
 done. I had chance to see most of them in Leonardo Da Vinci’s exhibition. There were 
impressive tableaus ,simple machines and videos about Da Vinci and his artworks.
 Da Vinci has also worked on anatomy . We could see his illustrations about human body.
 That exhibition was also including other artists creations. Everything was amazing. 
I recommend everyone to see this exhibition. -Zeynep Selen Eryonar World’s biggest 
Da Vinci exhibition has taken place in Uniq Istanbul this year and I was really impressed
 while visiting it. I went there with my friends and we especially enjoyed when we saw 
the models of some machines that Leonardo has designed. They were all works of a 
clever mind. I learnt that he was not only a good painter, but also a perfect engineer. 
This day was one of the best experiences of my life. I think, if you haven’t already, 
you should go there and see it! “
                                                                                                        -Gizem Gümüşışık / Student

“I visited Istanbul Modern on October and was so happy to be able to experince this colorful 
journey. It didn’t have a certain topic so it had countless objectives, from photographs
 of homeless immigrants to paintings that are full of glitter. It had miniatur efigures, rooms 
full of interesting creations (one of them had a reverse world model and was really scary)
 and several soundand visual effects too. My favourite one was Morgenthau Plan. I won’t be
 giving any details about it ‘cause I want you to find out by yourself! It’s really enjoyable and
 full of everything, so make sure to check                        

                                                                                                                          -Irmak Küçükoba / Student


“I went to Istanbul Modern last year. It was a breath taking exhibition which includes not only
 paintings but also some short films. Apart from them, the scenery was amazing too. I believe
 that every one who can go, must visit there at least once in their life time.”
                                                                                                               -İsmihan Avşar / Student



“Pictures expandur point of view with what they mean. So pictures are very important for us.
 Istanbul Modern Museum is very strong in this respect; it has different meanings from all
 the pictures.”
                                                                                                                 -Serra Akkaya / Student



“Istanbul Modern is a place where you can feel the products of modern art. This kind of art 
had always impressed me more because it’s beter than the classical one. When you walk 
inside there, you can see the paintings with a good sea view.”
                                                                                                           -Gizem Gümüşışık / Student



“I went to Istanbul Modern Museum with my friends. It was a very impressive exhibition.
 2 models of the Earth were in there. One of them   was reversed. And the model appeared 
slowly with scary music. It inspired me so much. I think It was the most beautiful creation
 in the exhibition. It was a nice experience.”
                                                                                                        -Melike Katipoğlu / Student



I went to Istanbul Modern museum on october. I went there because our teacher suggested
 it. There wasn’t a certain topic for the gallery. There are too many types of creations in
 Istanbul Modern museum. Some of them were colorful and shiny, the other ones were 
dark and depressing. It didn’t include only paintings but 3D models and several sound 
effects, rooms you can watch short films in. Everything was impressing but the one I 
liked the most was a painting with foot prints and a swing in it. The exhibition was a
 beautiful experience for me.
                                                                                                            -İrem Karık / Student



Idil Biret’s classical music concert was amazing. It was at Hagia Irene Church. The atmosphere was 
incredible. It was my first classical music concert and I enjoyed every minute of it. The acoustic 
of the concert hall was brilliant and the music was so soothing
                                                                                                                - Mira Metin / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
“CANAN: Behind Mount Qaf” In this exhibition which was at Arter Art Gallery, Taksim a couple 
months ago, we saw the artist’s imagination and her fantasy world in her head. It was very colorful 
and enjoyable for us. The topics of this exhibition were “Heaven”, “Purgatory” and “Hell”. The 
mythological factors that she used in her art was undescribable. It was a great experience for us.
                                                                                                                         - Mira Metin  / Student                                                                                                                                                                                                                       



Video of Our Visit to Akbank Art Centre


Susie MacMurray’s exhibition opens up a new set of horizons for us.

One of the most complex concepts in the world, the ‘woman’, constitutes the backdrop of this 
exhibition. Humanity begins whit the history of the woman.
Since the first texts, it is woman that constitute the essence of myths. Myths are our unconscious.
 No matter what we do, we cannot free ourselves, nor can we break away from their determination.
Neither can we purge ourselves of them. There is only one option that remains. To confront them. 
That is what MacMurray does in this exhibition. She brings together the concept of woman with the 
most distant images and the closest allusions.
                                                                                                            - Zeynep Serra Akkaya / Student                                                                                                                                                                                                





Sussie MacMurray, emphasised on women's touchy an
strong sights using silk and military wires. Also, she 
brought the lights together on her works of art. Especially 
I was impressed by this work. 
                                             İkra ŞAHİN / Student  








PAINTINGS ARE CULTURAL HERITAGE - Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian 

High School




  





Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School- Let's have fun














Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School-Europe Map With Tables










Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School-Painting is 

Cultural Heritage








Games




Game-1













Game-2






Let's 





Game-3




,







Game-4









1.9 - Students choose a PICTURE, write a TEXT/POEM about it and 
relate it all with a SONG.





Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School









GIL VICENTE SCHOOL, Lisbon, Portugal


Students from Gil Vicente School, in Lisbon, Portugal, went to BERARDO MUSEUM on 12th
 december 2017. While visiting the exhibition they had to choose a painting, sculpture,... 
and then think about a poem and a song related to it.
When they went on the Erasmus Project KA2 schooltrip to London they did the same in the
 TATE MODERN (the partner museum of the project), which they visited on 27th march 2018.
These are the projects they`ve come up with. VERY INTERESTING!
Enjoy it!

BERARDO MUSEUM (12th December 2017), Lisbon, Portugal:




TATE MODERN MUSEUM (27th March 2018), London, England:






1.10 - Students make an e-BOOK of the project.


Students make an e-book of the project.
This is almost the end of our project, so it`s time to join everything together in a beautiful 
e-book, so that it makes easier to see all the activities done by our creative students.
                                                                                       



Disemination- Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School










Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School-Transferring our 

project's topics to lessons


You can see photos of our art exhibition. We did it by 
ourself. Hope you like it!





 




1.12 - Time to say GOODBYE


Time to say Goodbye!
Our project has finished!
It was a pleasure having all the eTwinning partners participating with good ideas.
I hope to work with you in a near future.
Thank you so much!

Come and visit us in Lisbon, Portugal!
We will be waiting for you!


2. ERASMUS + PROJECT: KA2


You can find information about our erasmus project.

The Erasmus + Project ´´Artististic Heights`` will be disseminated here.

This KA2 Erasmus + Project consists of 3 partnerships between:
 three countries:
Portugal,
England,
and Spain,

Three schools:
Escola Gil Vicente (Lisbon, Portugal);
City Heights E-ACT Academy (London, England),
and IES Veja Del Jerama (Madrid, Spain);

and three Museums:
Museu Berardo in Centro Cultural de Belém (Portugal),
Tate Modern (England),
and Reina Sofia (Spain).

The project will last two years long  (2017/2018 - 2018/2019) and there will be 
Transnational Meetings between the countries involved, to plan the activities between 
the schools and the museums,and Mobilities with teachers and students between
 these three countries. 

In addition, we would like to organize three International Events to be held at the schools
 or the museums, with the participation of students, curators, art educationalists, artists,
 and creative industries, whereby we will discuss and explore the ever changing 
landscape of jobs in the arts and creative industries, and the role that languages can
 play in their development and success.

We hope that all of you can follow what we have been doing in this project, and take 
some ideas to do with your students in your countries.

Kind regards from Lisbon,Portugal!










2.1 - 1st TRANSNATIONAL MEETING (Lisbon/Madrid - London)

Teachers post here all the important issues related to their Transnational Meetings.
The 1st Transnational Meeting took place in London, from 24th to 25th January 2018.
Teachers Maria do Rosário Máximo (from Portugal) and Miguel Mozo (from Spain) 
joined 
teacher Luisa Ribeiro in her school City Heights E-ACT Academy, in London.
The project was launched with the presence of the Headteaher (Mr.Terri Roach),
 the eTwinning ambassador in England (Mrs.Fatima Duerden), one member from 
The British Council, the representative from Tate Modern Museum (miss Mireia),
 a teacher from Dulwich College (Mr.Patrick Whibley), and teachers from the 
Language Department (Mr.Gustavo Garcia and Mr.Juan toledo), as well as students 
who spoke about the project in Portuguese, Spanish, and French. We planned 
the next mobilities to Portugal, England and Spain. The 1st one will take place in
 London, and students and teachers from Portugal will visit their peers at school 
and at theTate Modern Museum, and do all the activities planned for them. The 
schooltrip will take place between 26th to 30th march 2018, and all are excited to get 
to know each other, and learn from their experiences.
The 2nd mobility will be in Lisbon, from 9th till 13th april 2018, and students as
 well as teachers from England will meet their peers (once again), and do the 
activities planned for them.
The 3rd mobility will take place in Madrid, and the English students and teachers
 will meet their peers in Spain.
The next school year (2018/2019) will be for the Portuguese students to meet the 
Spanish colleagues in Spain, and for them to come to Portugal. And to the Final 
Conference which will take place in London by the end of the project, in 2019,
 with all the partners involved in this fabulous project.

Kind regards from Lisbon,Portugal!

,





























































                               Thank you poster

Students thank all the people from school who helped them get
 the money to go on such an unforgettable schooltrip to London.
Teachers, students, parents,... all helped them by buying their
homemade cakes, crafts, and so many other things. They even
 made a concert, where two of them sang (amazingly) songs in
 English, and a teacher played the guitar. They worked so hard
during the 6 months of preparation that they deserved to go on
 this school trip.
They will never forget this experience.





























Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Watermania

A FILM MADE WORLD