A FILM MADE WORLD



A FILM MADE WORLD

LIST OF ACTIVITIES







1) INTRODUCE YOUR SCHOOL.

2) ENROL YOUR STUDENTS.


3) STUDENTS WILL INTRODUCE THEMSELVES.


4) MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL.


5) EACH SCHOOL PROPOSES A TOPIC TO WORK.


6) EACH SCHOOL PROPOSES A LOGO FOR CREATE THE PROJECT LOGO.






Students Introduct Themselves


Our students have introduced themselves


Ayşe Naz Türkgülü
Hi! My name is Ayşe.I am 15 years old.I study at Besiktas Ataturk Anatolian High School and I am learning latin dances at school. Also I play voleyball at weekend  and also I like swimming in my free time. It makes me happy  and energetic.I love going theatre and cinema.I don't like reading very much but I like watching different films and series.I hang out with my friends on saturdays.

Oğuzhan Şimşek



Oğuzhan Şimşek
Hi! My name is Oğuzhan. I’m 16 years old. I've been studying at Besiktas Ataturk  Anatolian High School. In my free time I usually read novels. I love playing football. I am a Besiktas fan. I love listening to music too. This year I am learning to play the guitar. On the weekends I generally go to theatre. That’s how my life goes on!

Kağan Artan



Kağan Artan
Hello! My name is Kağan. I am 15 years old and I have been studying at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School for 2 years. I usually play football and surf on the internet in my free time. Sometimes I hang out with my friends. That’s all about my life!

Elif İmir



Elif İmir
Hi! My name is Elif and I was born in 2002. I live in Istanbul since I was born and I've been studying at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School for 2 years.  In my free time I am dancing , hanging out with my friends and reading novels. Especially I love listening to music so much and whenever I have free time I listen to music. This year I am learning latin dances with my friends and this make me happy. Generally, on weekdays I am busy because of school homework. So I spend time with my family at weekends. That's all of me.

Simay Ekinciler



Simay Ekinciler
Hi. My name is Simay and I'm 15. I live in Istanbul and I am a student at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School.I am learning latin dances.I like listening to music and reading book in my free time.Also I like watching sci-fi films. I spend my weekends with my family and usually on saturdays I go out with my friends.

Melike Zeynep Katipoğlu



Melike Zeynep Katipoğlu
Hi, my name is Melike. I’m 15 years old. I live in Istanbul. I’m a student at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I like reading books and listening to musics. In my free time, ı usually watch Tv series. I am learning latin dances and sign language. I’m going an English course at weekends. Generally I spend my time with my friends. That’s how my life usually goes on.

Begüm Çolakoğlu



Begüm Çolakoğlu
My name is Begüm Çolakoğlu. I was born in İstanbul/Turkey in 2002. Now, I’m student in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolia Highschool. I am a social student.I am learning to play violin also I take latin dance clases and sign language clases in my school. My school provides many social activities for students. So I take advantage of them. And I think E-Twinning Project will make me improve more.

Zeynep Selen Eryonar



Zeynep Selen Eryonar
Hi . My name is Selen, I’m 15 years old. I live in İstanbul, Turkey. I’m a sophomore in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. On weekdays, I go to school and after that ı study and do the things I like. I have been learning Latin dances for 3 months. Every time I want to feel better I turn the radio on and dance as I wish. Also reading books,watching TV series, studying Biology and spending time with my family are my hobbies. That’s what I have been doing in my life.

Berdan Sönmez



Berdan Sönmez
Hi, I'm Berdan and I'm 15. I live in Istnabul. Now, I'm a student at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I like football and basketball. I watch movies and play chess in my free time. It's the free time I join a project like this. So I'm very excited. That's all about me.

İrşad Alpaydın



İrşad Alpaydın
Hi! My name is İrşad Alpaydın.I’m 15 and tenth grader at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School.I live in Turkey,Istanbul.As a hobby I’m playing piano.We have a good opportunity to practise piano at our school.In my free times, I like reading and watching TV series.My favourite one is Friends. I even have an instagram account about friends. One of my favourite thing is listening music while I am on my way to school. And also I love trying something new that I haven’t tried before, with my friends.

Melike Hatun Bayır



Melike Hatun Bayır
Describing myself has always been such a difficult thing to do. Because from my point of view it's a really big deal. I care about what people think about me. But anyway here I am. Firstly, I was born in 26 August 2002 in Istanbul. I grew up here and still I'm in Istanbul. I'd love to sing so literally I'm always singing. Also I'm taking professional swimming and piano classes. Besides that I love designing and I believe it's the one of my hobbies that will play a huge role to help me to choose my career.

Efe Özçınar



Efe Özçınar
Hi, my name is Efe. I'm from Turkey, Istanbul. I'm a sophomore student in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I'm very passionate about competitive games. And I hope to grow up to be a computer scientist.

Meryem Açelya Kasapoğlu



Meryem Açelya Kasapoğlu
Hello there, my name is Meryem Açelya. I am from Turkey, Istanbul. I am student of Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School and sophomore. I love making designs: characters, dresses, pants etc. Writing and drawing are my favourite things to do. Ican't live without them. I want to publish my book or make it cartoon. It is my biggest dream. I love Set It Off and Melanie Martinez, Green Day, Panic At The Disco... I hope that we get along! So, nice to meet you. :)

Gizem Gümüşışık



Gizem Gümüşışık
Hi, I'm Gizem and this is my second year in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I was born in Ankara in 2002 but I've been living in Istanbul for two years. Mostly. On weekdays I study. Especially I'm keen on Maths so it's not too hard for me to do that. When I've free time, I read some novels or hang out with my friends.  On the weekends, I spend some time with my mom. That's how my life usually goes on. 

Baver Karaarslan



Baver Karaarslan
 Hi, I am Baver. I am 15. I was born in Bremen and now I am a student in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I like playing video games, reading books and watching movies. I spend my free time with my family and my friends.

Tolga Kavuncu



Tolga Kavuncu
Hi there, I am Tolga I'm 15. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I study in Besiktas Ataturk Anatolian High School. I like playing new video games, trying out new hardware and watching films. I love playing with my dog and spend time with my family.

Serra Akkaya



Serra Akkaya
Hi, I’m Serra and I’m from Turkey, Istanbul. I’m 15 years old and I’m a student of Beşiktaş Atatürk Anotolian High School. I would describe myself as someone who is positive about every aspect of life. This is a bad feature for some people, but not for me. Positivity causes your face to always smile. After that, my biggest hobby has been talking with friends, I love talking to people about cases, events, situations; about everything that might come to mind. That’s all about me.

Demirkan Arifoğlu



Demirkan Arifoğlu
Hi, I’m Demirkan. I’m a student in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High SchooI as a sophomore. I was born in Istanbul in 2002. I like playing the guitar and hanging  out with my friends. On the weekends, I spend some time with my family. That’s how my life generally is.

İsmihan Avşar



İsmihan Avşar
 Hi, my name is Zeynep İsmihan. I’m fifteen and I live in Istanbul. I’m a 10th grade student at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I like meeting new people and watching movies in my free time. I also like meeting up with my friends and socializing. People usually say I’m an excited person, well, they are pretty right; I’m excited for this project too!
Although these kind of projects are strange to me, I’m sure it will be an amazing experience. 

Irmak Küçükoba



Irmak Küçükoba
Hello there, I'm Irmak and I'm 15. I'm a student High School and a sophomore. I live in Istanbul with my family. The first thing you need to know about me is that I’m full of life! I love everything that is about life and this one, strange species: humans! I love to write about them and their adventures. It’s just a phase, they say!

Mira Metin



Mira Metin
Hey, my name is Mira and I'm 15. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I'm a sophomore student at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I like learning new languages. I like cooking and trying new things in kitchen. Mostly, I spend my time with my sister. Because she is my sister and my best friend.

Students Meeting Themselves. IES L'Alcalatén


https://twinspace.etwinning.net/56371/pages/page/339341





SCHOOLS


                                               Teachers are introducing their schools.




NAMIK KARAMANCI FEN LISESI


NAMIK KARAMANCI FEN LISESİ







BEŞİKTAŞ ATATÜRK ANADOLU LISESI



BEŞİKTAŞ ATATÜRK ANADOLU LISESI 








LICEO "SANDRO PERTINI"


LICEO "SANDRO PERTINI"



  


SZKOLY SPWODZ


SZKOLY SPWODZ




SEYHAN ÇEP MESLEKI VE TEKNIK ANADOLU LISESI




SEYHAN ÇEP MESLEKI VE TEKNIK ANADOLU LISESI









COLEGIUL NATIONAL SAMUIL VULCAN




SAMUIL VULCAN NATIONAL COLLEGE is an old Romanian school. This year we will celebrate 190 year of a good education. We was involved in 2 Comenius projects and in an ErasmusPlus project. Also, our teachers and students worked into several Etwinning projects.
At our school study 805 students (4 gymnasium classes and 2 high school classes). It si a general education school.

COLEGIUL NATIONAL SAMUIL VULCAN








IES L’ALCALATÉN



IES L’ALCALATÉN

IES” means Secondary School and it is located in Alcora, a town of 11000 inhabitants of the province of Castellon in Spain. Alcora's economy is specialized in the ceramic and services sector.
 “L’Alcalatén” is the place that gives name to our secondary school. This name is the region where is located the town of Alcora.
Our secondary school was founded in 2003 and we teach students from 12 to 18 years old. Currently, in our secondary school we have 258 students and 35 teachers. 
The teachers belong to 17 different departmens: English, Spanish Language and Literature, Classical Culture, Physical Education, Philosophy, Physics and Chemestry, French, Informatics, Mathematics, Music, Biology and Geology, Orientation and Psychopedagogy, Audiovisual, Religion, Social Sciences and History, Technology and Valencian.
LIP-DUB IES L'ALCALATÉN (2014)

SHORT FILM "DUMB WAYS TO DIE" (2015)

VIDEOCLIP "QUÉ MÁS DA" (2016)
PROMOTIONAL VIDEO "VIATGE ENLLOC. THE MUSICAL" (May 5, 2017)


PRESENTATION VIDEO

Each school makes a presentation video.


LICEO DELLE SCIENZE UMANE "V. DA FELTRE"



LICEO DELLE SCIENZE UMANE "V. DA FELTRE"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SOEWXal2Y0&feature=share




GAUßSCHULE II



GAUßSCHULE II

Disemination- Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School






Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School- Presentations












Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School-Transferring our project's topics to lessons


An exhibition has been created in our school


Presentation of the school "Liceo Vittorino da Feltre"



PRESENTATION OF THE SCHOOL




TOPIC TO WORK



Each school proposes a topic to work.




Beşiktaş Atatük Anatolian High School



Our students had written a story about integration of art and we made a film using the story which was liked by the group.


BOYA
İnsanlığın kıyameti gelmişti.
Yıl 2090, dünya teknoloji arasında boğulmuş, ağaçlar son nefesini vermişti. Canlılık adına bir şey kalmamıştı, insanlığa sıcaklığa ve neşesini veren hayvanlar bile yerini metal ve cıvataya bırakmıştı. Yaşayan tek varlık insanlardı, tabii gri kutular arasında kaybolmaya yaşamak deniyorsa…
Ölmek üzere olan gezegende en azından 10 yıldır, “renk” denen bir şey kalmamıştı. Işık, aktı; gölge, kara; hayat, gri… Gökyüzü dumanlarla kaplanmış, güneşten bi-haber insanların cildi beyazlamış, küllerle siyaha boyanmıştı. "Morarmış" gözlerine bakılamıyordu, ruh ve güvenden mahrum kalmış gözlerine…
Teknolojinin gelişmesi ile yaşam çürümüştü. Ne sürpriz ama!.. Nükleer silahlar ile sağlıklı birey sayısı yok denecek kadar azalmıştı. Açlığı asla bitmeyen insanoğlu, yüzyıllar boyunca parmakları arasında ezdikleri Dünya'dan sıkılmıştı. Tüketecekleri, "yaşayabilecekleri", mahvedebilecekleri yeni bir gezegen arayışına çıkmıştı.
Beyaz mürekkepli sayfalarını böylece açmış oldular.
Gezegen arayışına çıkacak olan insan topluluğu özenle seçildi: en başta sağlıklı olanlarvekurtulmaya değer olanlar… Yanlarına hala canlı kalmayı başarmış bitkilerden, bakterilerden, canlı denebilecek "hayvan"lardan aldılar.
Geri kalanlara ne mi oldu? Onlar, dünyanın gübresi olmak için geride bırakıldı.
Son bir bomba bıraktılar gerilerinde gidenler, eğer hiçbir gezegen bulamazlar ise mahvettikleri gezegeni temiz bulmayı bekliyorlardı.
Maceraları başlamıştı.
Yüzyıllar sürmüştü arayışları. Yılları, yöneticiler dışında kimse saymıyordu artık. Topraktan ve kirden mahrum kalan insan bedenlerinin bağışıklığı zayıflamış, kendilerine uygun gezegen bulmak, çok daha zor olmuştu. Saydamlaşan derileri, incelip uzayan vücutları, irileşen gözleri, kelleşen kafaları ile doğuşlarından beri uydurdukları meşhur uzaylı görüntüsüne ulaşmışlardı.
Yaşayacakları bir gezegen bulduklarını düşünseler, bir koloni insan gönderiyorlardı oraya. Ancak şansları sürekli ters tepiyordu. Bir yanı alevle tutuşurdu gezegenin, bir yanı buz keserdi; bazen bitkileri zehir kusardı, bazen canlıları yerdi.
Keşke tek sıkıntı bu olsaydı. İnsanlıklarını da kaybetmişlerdi. İşi olanlar dışında herkes, gün boyu uyutulurdu, düşünceleri bile yoktu. Öğrenmeleri gereken şeyler doğrudan beyinlerine enjekte edilirdi zaten, yapabilmek sadece kişinin azmine bağlı kalıyordu.
“1” ve “0” kodlamaları dışında süslü, karmaşık kelimelerden mahrum kalmıştı: renkli boyalardan, el işlemesi halılardan, aşktan, duygudan...
Mutlu, bütün bunların arasında boğuşarak büyümüştü.
Her ne kadar "Dünya Dışı Varlıkları İnceleme" görevinde olsa bile eline kalem aldığında suratsızları karalamak, öğrendiği bitkiler üzerinde kayarken hayal etmek, onun hoşuna gidiyordu. Böylesine nadir bir özelliğe sahip olması nedeniyle "sendromlu" olarak anılıyordu.
Adını da böyle almıştı herhalde, gri hayata karşın koca gülümsemesi ile, karaya, çizikler atarak renklendirebileceğini sanması ile, beyazdan gökkuşağı damlalarını alacağını umması ile…
Umut, asla ölmez; hayaller, yıkılmaz ancak masum düşüncenin yıkılması ile üstleri toprakla örtülür. Ama hep oradadır…
Ömrünü, dünyaları değiştiren olay, yeni bir gezegen bulmaları ile başlamıştı. Dünya kadar mavi denizleri, Satürn gibi uyduları, Mars gibi minik bir yapısı vardı.  İçinde hayvanlar, bitkiler bulunuyordu. Kısaca burası yaşamaya uygundu. Ancak şüpheli…
Yöneticiler, gidecek koloniyi seçerken Mutlu gönüllü olmamıştı fakat seçilen oydu. En önemli biyologları göndermek pek de mantıklı bir seçenek değildi, yeri doldurulabilecek kişileri öne atmak birincil tercihti.
Biyologlara veda ettikten sonra diğer 19 kişi ileminik uzay aracına binmişti. Ne kadar da tıkış tıkış ve boğucuydu… Gezegene doğru giderken heyecanlı olduğunu söylese hayatının en büyük yalanını ortaya atmış olurdu: Korkuyordu.
Ağır ağır gezegene, muhtemel yeni evlerine inerken tedirgindi Mutlu. İndiği anda günleri değil, aldığı her nefesi saymaya başlamıştı.
Tabii bu kadar strese dayanamamıştı, incelediği bitkileri ezmiş, pigmentlerini almıştı; bitkilere, hayvanların yağlarını ve su ile pigmentlerini karıştırmıştı ve tada, boya!.. Elindeki renksiz kağıda gördüğü her şeyi resmetti.
Mutlu, mutlu idi. Eski insanlar derdi ya... Karnında kırlangıçlar uçuşuyordu! Pardon, kelebekler. Öyle bir canlı mı vardı?...
Fakat ansızın bela onları bulmuştu.
Başlangıçtan beri kendi gibi zeki varlık arayışında olan insanlar, en beklenmedik zamanda umduğunu bulmuştu.
Koloninin üzerinde yemyeşil ışıklar belirmişti bir anda. Koloni, üyeleri çığırmaya başlamış, herkes silahlarına koşmuştu. Mutlu ne yapsın, masasının altına saklanmıştı korku içinde.
Gümbürtüler duyuyordu, acı dolu çığlıklar... Kulaklarını kapadı Mutlu. Ölüm korkusu onu sarsmıştı, keşke bir gram olsun savaşmayı bilseydi!..
Adımlarını duyuyordu, o gezegen dışı varlıkların adımlarını.  Şarjörlerini doldurdular, yavaşça Mutlu'ya doğru yaklaşıyorlardı.
Derin bir nefes aldı dudakları tirtir titrer iken. Başına soğuk metal dayandığı anda ağlayarak davetsiz misafirine “hoş geldin!” dedi.
İki kişi idiler. Kalın, küçük gri bedenleri, zırhlı kıyafetleri gözüne çarptı başta. Yuvarlak, kel kafaları bir çift minik, kara göze, uzun bir ağıza ve ufak bir buruna sahipti. Uzunca, tüysüz bir kuyruk arkalarında sallanıyordu. Uzun kulakları başlarından süzülüyordu. Ellerindeki silahın ağzı ise en az kendi başları kadardı, ağır ve korkunç.
Silahı dayayan yaratık, hiddetle hırladı. Gözleri renkli resimlere kaydı. Tedirgin bir tavırla mırıldandı, üç parmaklı sıska eli kağıtlara kaydı.
İkinci de mırıldandı. Aralarındaki konuşma adeta kedi mırıltısı gibiydi.
Başını masaya vurdu Mutlu, endişe içinde boyalarına uzandı. Tehlikeli bir şey yapacağını düşünen uzaylılar anında silahlarına sarıldı. Parmaklarını boyaya batırdı, yere resimler çizmeye başladı.
Mavi bir küre boyadı, üstüne kara bir çizgi attı. Yanına birçok çöp figürü resmetti, bir ok işareti ile onları uzay gemisine sürükledi. Onlarca küre daha resmetti. Üstlerine bir çarpı attıkça yanına acı, hüzün dolu bir ifade koydu. En son bu gezegeni çizdi, kendisi de dahil olmak üzere kolonistleri de... Kendini; bitkileri, hayvanları incelerken koydu yere boyalar ile.
Amacının savaş olmadığını anlatmak istedi, bir ev aradığını anlattı.
Solgun bir ifade için yaratıklara baktı. Mırıldandılar.
İkinci yaratık, boyalara dokundu, kokladı. O da resmetmeye başladı. Bu gezegeni, kendilerince, davetsiz misafirleri ve kendilerini. Gezegen, sahiplerini işaret ediyordu.
Sizi gezegenimizde istemiyoruz, dercesine çizdi. Buradan git ve gezegene bir daha uğrama.
Nefes nefese ayağa fırladı, hızla gemisine doğru ilerledi. Cesetleri, kanı görmüş, yüreği ağzına fırlamıştı.
Ne yapmıştı öyle, uzaylılar ile boya sayesinde mi anlaşmıştı? Bu, inanılmazdı.
Ana gemiye döndüğünde her şeyi yöneticilere anlattı. Yüzyıllar önce öldürdükleri sanatın geri dönmesini arzuladılar. Steril ortamda büyüyüp gelişen bitkiler ile boya imalatı yeniden başladı.
Artık yalnızca keşiflere ve savaşa önem verilmiyordu, sanat, geri dönmüştü. Zeki varlıklar ile dil olmadan anlaşmanın kolay yolu bulunmuştu.
Çocuklar sanatı öğrendikçe mutlu oldular: Yanaklarına, al; burunlarına, turuncu; yüzlerine, sarı bir aydınlık; bitkilere, yeşillik; göğe, mavi; insan soyuna, asil mor indi.  Gökkuşağı, yağmur yağmadan doğmuştu.
Belki kendilerine yaşayacak bir gezegen bulamamışlardı ama insanlıklarını yeniden keşfetmişlerdi.
Mutlu, yeni evini göremedi ama kalan ömrü küçüklere eğitim vermek ile geçti; kimi vakti resmetti kimi vakti diğerleri gibi gün boyu uyudu.
Ancak yaptığı tablolar hep yaşadı. Her birinin adı, “Umut” idi.
Meryem Açelya Kasapoğlu
PAINT
Humanity’s doomsday had arrived.
In the year of 2090, the Earth was stuck in technology and nature has stopped breathing already. There was no such thing as “ something alive”, even the animals who gave humanity their joy and warmth was replaced with metal and bolt. The only living creatures were humans, if we could call disappearing between
gray cubics “living”.
Colors went extinct in this Planet, which has been suffering its death, at least 10 years ago. Light was white, shadow was black and life was gray. The sky was covered with smoke; the people who haven’t seen the Sun for a long time, had bodies that were as pale as snow, also stained with the black ashes. It was hard to look at their bruised eyes, the ones that lacked the soul and the trust...
The life languished with the development of the technology. What a surprise, isn’t it? The number of the people who could be considered healthy was drastically reduced because of the nuclear weapons. The humanity that was always hungry was bored of the world they have been mashing for hundreds of years. They were now looking for a place they could consume, destroy and “live” in.
Soon after, they turned their white inked pages.
The team that was going to search up for the planet was created carefully: the ones that were worth saving and were healthy came first. They took the plants, bacterias and “animals” that could be considered alive. What happened to the remainings then? They were left behind, destined to become the fertilizer of the Earth.
They left the one last bomb before they set off; they expected to find the planet clean, if they couldn’t find a new one.
Their adventure has started.
It took them hundreds of years, the only people who counted the number were the rulers.
The people who spent too much time without the soil and the dirt had gotten weaker, so it got harder to find a suitable land. Their skins have gotten fairer, they’ve grown taller and thinner. As the time went by, they started to resemble the aliens they used to make up more and more.
Their chances in finding a new land decreased as they travelled, because none of them had the conditions for a human to live in. Some of them set themselves on fire, the other ones froze, and the remaining ones weren’t suitable for any human to exist.
That wasn’t the only problem, sadly. They lost their humanity too. The people who didn’t have any work to do would be put to sleep, they wouldn’t even be able to think. The things they were entitled to learn were being enjected directly into their brains. These things were infinite “1” and “0” codes; but not colorful paintings, emotions nor human made things that were made with love.
Mutlu was born, struggling with all of those. Even though he was in the duty of “The Examination of the Extraterrestrial Creatures”, he couldn’t stop doodling faceless features and daydreaming about playing around with the plants he has learned about. He was known as the “kid with the syndrome” because of his rare speciality.
He probably got his name, which means “happy” for that exact reason. He was always smiling towards the gray life, thinking abot coloring the land, dreaming about turning the color white into rainbows…
Hope never dies and dreams never collapse but the lack of innocent thoughts might obscure them. But they still keep on existing anyway.
The event that change his life and countless planets was the discovery of their new world. It had oceans that were as blue as the Earth’s, satellites just like Saturn’s and a small structure just like Mars’. It had animals and plants in it. All in all, it was suitable for living. But there was something..
Mutlu was chosen for the colony that was going to go, even though he didn’t volunteer. It wasn’t reasonable to let the most important biologists go.
He hopped on the space craft after saying goodbye to the biologists, with other 19 people. How crowded and stifling it was… It’d be a huge  lie if he said that he was excited; he was scared.
Mutlu was anxious as they were slowly entering the planet, probably their new home. He started to count every single day they spent and breath he took, starting that day.    
He couldn’t handle this much of stress, of course. So he crushed the plants he had examined, mixed them up with water and some sort of animal fat and obtained something important for him: Paint!
He drew everything he has seen on the paper that was in his hand.
Mutlu was happy. Just like how older people said... There were swallows in his stomach! Or was it “butterflies”? Was there such thing as that..? But suddenly, trouble came through. 
They found what they’ve been looking for, for ages in the most unexpected time as the humanity: a species that is as intelligent as us. There were suddenly green lights all over the colony. Everyone panicked, then reached out for their guns. Mutlu had nothing to do, hid under his table in fear. He was hearing roarings, painful cries. He wished that he knew how to fight..!
He was now hearing their footsteps. They filled their batteries and started getting closer to Mutlu. He shed tears calmly, while taking a deep breath. His lips were trembling, when he felt the cold metal touching his forehead. He welcomed his uninvited guests unwillingly. 
There were 2 poeple. They had small, gray bodies and metal armors; circular, bald heads, black eyes and small noses also. Hairless, long tails and enormous ears.. The guns they were holding were as big as their heads: heavy and scary. 
The creature that was pointing the gun snarled, he gazed the colorful paintings. He murmured uneasily, his three fingered hand gripped the papers. The other one murmured too, just like a cat. 
Mutlu reached out for his paints anxiously and started to draw random things on the floor. 
He drew a blue ball with a black line on it. He added lots of trash to the background and dragged them into a space craft with an arrow. Then he drew lots of other balls with sad faces next to them. He drew this planet lastly, with himself and the other colonists too. 
He tried to tell that he had no intention to fight, all he wanted was a new home. They murmured. 
The second creature felt the paints, then sniffed them. He began to draw too. This planet, uninvited guests and themselves. The true rulers of the planet.
They told him that, they didn’t want the colony in their planet. Mutlu stood up as fast as possible, heading to his craft. 
He had a conversation with aliens because of his paint, that was amazing! 
He told what has happened to the rulers after arriving to the base. They desired the art they murdered years ago to turn back. They used the plants that were made artifically to make paint. 
Art was finally back, the only important thing was not war anymore. Kids got happier as they learned the ways of art. The rainbow was born anew without a rain. 
Yes, they couldn’t find a new planet to live in but they finally found humanity they had lost a long time ago. Mutlu couldn’t make it to see his new home but he spent his whole life educating children. He sometimes slept the whole day, sometimes drew what he has seen. But his paintings has lived forever and all of them were named the same: “Hope.”
Meryem Açelya Kasapoğlu





Art Unites Us



ART İS EVERYWHERE


ISTANBUL IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CITIES IN THE BECAUSE IT IS COSMOPOLITAN IN NATURE AND IT IS A VERY IMPORTANT CENTRE FOR ARTS

DA VINCI HAS COME TO ISTANBUL, IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF WE DIDN'T GO THERE.
MEETING WITH THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS ITALIAN WAS VERY EXCITING.
“Leonardo Da Vinci's exhibition was a good experience. In the beginning, there was a short film. That film informs Leonardo Da Vinci's life story. After that you can enter the exhibition. It has a lot of illustration, simple machines and videos of machines. Exhibition is very big and has a lot of part. Machines are very interesting and they have unique construction technique. You can also see famous tableau Mona Lisa. This exhibition is worth seeing.” -Arda Erman / Student    

“Da Vinci Expo” is a world traveller exhibition and it’s exhibited in “Uniq Istanbul” now. Da Vinci has created thousands of pieces. You can see pieces reproducted by looking at his detailed sketches. My friends and I went to the exhibition this weekend. Before we got in there, we watched a short film about Da Vinci. Then we started our tour. We had seen abıut 200 original manuscriptus, paintings etc. made by Da Vinci. And also, there were 30 original pieces made by other Renaissance artists. In my opinion, the exhibition should be visited by everyone, no matter how old they are. To me, it was an amazing exhibition which added me a lot of things. I think everyone should visit it at least once to broad their horizons and look at their lives from an different angle. “ -Berdan Sönmez / Student    

“Leonardo da Vinci Expo” is in ‘Uniq Istanbul’ shopping mall. It is the most important exhibition of da Vinci. Leonardo da Vinci, through out his life, has created almost 6.000 pieces. The exhibition will feature 100 replicas of da Vinci’s inventions that have been created from his detailed sketches. I went to this exhibition with my friends. First of all we watched a short movie about da Vinci’s life. After this movie, we started the tour. There are nearly 200 original manuscripts, paintings and drawings by da Vinci himself. In addition, there are 30 original pieces by other Renaissance artists. The exhibition can be visited by people of all ages. It’s one of the things you can’t replace in your life, so I’m suggesting you to go check it out!”
-İrem Karık / Student    

“Leonardo Da Vinci Expo is located at ’Uniq Istanbul’. It is the biggest and most comprehensive exhibition of Leonardo Da Vinci. There are reproductions of some paintings. And lots of categorized maquettes of his mechanical inventions that are designed by a group of engineers, historians, graphic artists, and artificers. I went there with my friends. Firstly they showed us a short clip about Da Vinci’s life. After that, we entered the exhibition part. As I mentioned we saw some reproductions, some original works, and maquettes of his inventions. For me, it was totally a unique experience. Because we went there and visited the mind, feelings, solutions, and life of a man that someone has always been told. In my opinion, the fair made me feel like I am time traveling to Da Vinci’s time, it was the best way of it.”
-Melike Hatun / Student    

“Leonardo Da Vinci was a Renaissance architect, engineer, artist and philosopher. His most famous creation is Mona Lisa tableau but there are so many interesting creations that he has done. I had chance to see most of them in Leonardo Da Vinci’s exhibition. There were impressive tableaus ,simple machines and videos about Da Vinci and his artworks. Da Vinci has also worked on anatomy . We could see his illustrations about human body. That exhibition was also including other artists creations. Everything was amazing. I recommend everyone to see this exhibition. -Zeynep Selen Eryonar World’s biggest Da Vinci exhibition has taken place in Uniq Istanbul this year and I was really impressed while visiting it. I went there with my friends and we especially enjoyed when we saw the models of some machines that Leonardo has designed. They were all works of a clever mind. I learnt that he was not only a good painter, but also a perfect engineer. This day was one of the best experiences of my life. I think, if you haven’t already, you should go there and see it! “  
-Gizem Gümüşışık / Student    

“Leonardo Da Vinci was a Renaissance architect, engineer, artist and philosopher. His most famous creation is Mona Lisa tableau but there are so many interesting creations that he has done. I had chance to see most of them in Leonardo Da Vinci’s exhibition. There were impressive tableaus ,simple machines and videos about Da Vinci and his artworks. Da Vinci has also worked on anatomy . We could see his illustrations about human body. That exhibition was also including other artists creations. Everything was amazing. I recommend everyone to see this exhibition.” 
-Zeynep Selen Eryonar / Student    

“Leonardo Da Vinci Museum in Unique was versatile and diffrent from other museums. It was all about technical. Especially his engineer aspect was distinct. There were too many projects about bridges, cannonballs , wheels and so many other things. Also his portraits were remarkable. And there were a few paintings which is so meaningful. It was a very good experience for me. I advise everybody to visit there especially the people who likes engineering.”- Begüm Çolakoğlu / Student    


“Art continues to manifest itself in every condition. Sometimes art finds life in oil paintings, sometimes in porcelain plates. We can say "he is an artist," to Ai Weiwei; but he is not just an artist. He is a political activist, contemporary porcelain artist. It is possible to see these properties in all his works. It is a great chance for us to have such valuable artists like Ai Weiwei in art world"  
- Serra Akkaya / Student    

“In Sabacı Museum there were many works of art that affected me. The Ai Weiwei exhibition was actually telling us about a humanbeing’s life. That was it. It was full of memories and his perspective of life. The things he learnt from the life he lived and the the things he realized after reflecting upon it. When you look at each piece, you will see what his ideas were or what life is for him. You can feel what he meant when you see his art. Especially the piece named Brain Scan Image on Plate which was made in 2012 got me thinking differently. It was about one of the memories of Ai Weiwei and it was meaningful. In a huge room, there was a work of art which covered the entire wall. It was an amazing piece and It was giving a universal message. It was about ‘the wars and the consequences’ and It completely got me feeling like a human. It was like the best experience that I have ever had. “  
-Begüm Çolakoğlu / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                                               
“I went to the Sabancı Museum, Ai WeiWei's exhibition. It was very impressive. He used ceramic for expressing his emotions. There was kind of carpet which was covered with tiger figures. It was the painting named " Tiger Tiger Tiger " was the most impressive for me and was composed of approximately 3000 porcelain shards from the Ai WeiWei's personal collection. I was very happy for this beneficial visit. Ai WeiWei shows his artworks his sensivity for public. I think everyone should visit and see this fascinating museum.”  
-Elif İmir / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                                                               
“Museums and exhibitions provide a unique interactive experience of getting up closer to stuff we generally see in novels and social media. They are charming so that I try to go to museums or exhibitions as much as I can. I once went to Sabancı Museum to see Ai WeiWei’s exhibition. He is an Chinese artist and architect. At exhibition, I think I had broaden my horizon. There were a lot of interesting things. For example, the wall full of flower bouqets had amused me while satisfying me with its colours. Even though I’m not a person who understands much from art, I can easily say that the exhibition was impressive and breathtaking with the pictures he took, and the paintings he had done. “  
-İsmihan Avşar / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                                                    
“I’ve been to the Sabancı Museum when Ai Wei Wei ‘s exhibition was also taking place in there. It really impressed me because I didn’t usually go that kind of places. But when I once been to there, I started to follow art exhibitions. It helped me to improve myself. “  
-Gizem Gümüşışık / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                                                 
“What Ai Weiwei has done in his art had either some experience or labor. How he flicked everyone off with his middle finger was inspirational for me. Even with the mosaic pieces he put a hardwork in, he showed us to feel free and comfortable. At the same time, he managed to show the dark side of history, especially immigrants’ and the pathetic faiths of students’. I have so much respect for him and the fair, I really hope that everyone gets the chance to visit there. “  -Irmak Küçükoba / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                                                    
“Sakıp Sabancı Museum is located in the most beautiful view of Istanbul. Great artistic organizations happen there. One of them that I have seen and enjoyed was Ai WeiWei’s galery. Ai WeiWei explained his life,the way he sees art and his approach to the mosaics with using porcelain. He expressed the damage that war caused, psychology of immigrants and social problems. There was a creation that I impressed. It was called Sichuan Eartquake. That eartquake has caused deaths of students who got stuck under the collapsed buildings. He used construction irons to show his feelings. I recommend everyone to see his creations. “   
-Selen Eryonar / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                                                     
“Sakıp Sabancı Museum We went Sakip Sabanci Museum to visit Ai Wei Wei’s Gallery because our teacher suggested it. His confidence and the way he expressed his various experiences impressed me. He mentioned social problems, immigrant went through. It didn’t acquire a high level of art knowledge so it was simple to understand. Because of this, I visited there with enjoyment and I loved that exhibition. It was a fun place to to visit with your friends. “  
 –Melike Kâtipoğlu / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                                               


“CANAN: Behind Mount Qaf” In this exhibition which was at Arter Art Gallery, Taksim a couple months ago, we saw the artist’s imagination and her fantasy world in her head. It was very colorful and enjoyable for us. The topics of this exhibition were “Heaven”, “Purgatory” and “Hell”. The mythological factors that she used in her art was undescribable. It was a great experience for us. 
Mira Metin / Student


  • “I visited Istanbul Modern on October and was so happy to be able to experince this colorful journey. It didn’t have a certain topic so it had countless objectives, from photographs of homeless immigrants to paintings that are full of glitter. It had miniatur efigures, rooms full of interesting creations (one of them had a reverse world model and was really scary) and several soundand visual effects too. My favourite one was Morgenthau Plan. I won’t be giving any details about it ‘cause I want you to find out by yourself! It’s really enjoyable and full of everything, so make sure to check it out.” -Irmak Küçükoba / Student    
                                                                                                                                                          
  • “I went to Istanbul Modern last year. It was a breath taking exhibition which includes not only paintings but also some short films. Apart from them, the scenery was amazing too. I believe that every one who can go, must visit there at least once in their life time.”   -İsmihan Avşar / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                      
  • “Pictures expandur point of view with what they mean. So pictures are very important for us. Istanbul Modern Museum is very strong in this respect; it has different meanings from all the pictures.”   -Serra Akkaya / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                        
  • “Istanbul Modern is a place where you can feel the products of modern art. This kind of art had always impressed me more because it’s beter than the classical one. When you walk inside there, you can see the paintings with a good sea view.”   -Gizem Gümüşışık / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                         
  • “I went to Istanbul Modern Museum with my friends. It was a very impressive exhibition. 2 models of the Earth were in there. One of them   was reversed. And the model appeared slowly with scary music. It inspired me so much. I think It was the most beautiful creation in the exhibition. It was a nice experience.” -Melike Katipoğlu / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                           
  • "I went to Istanbul Modern museum on october. I went there because our teacher suggested it. There wasn’t a certain topic for the gallery. There are too many types of creations in Istanbul Modern museum. Some of them were colorful and shiny, the other ones were dark and depressing. It didn’t include only paintings but 3D models and several sound effects, rooms you can watch short films in. Everything was impressing but the one I liked the most was a painting with foot prints and a swing in it. The exhibition was a beautiful experience for me."  -İrem Karık  / Student    
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       


Working Progress- Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School

Our students worked together.





Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School-Transferring our project's topics to lessons






Our Fılm - Besiktas Atatürk Anatolian High School




We prepared our film about our famous painter and poet Bedri Rahmi Eyuboglu.

Text of video
Bedri Rahmi Eyüboğlu was an excellent painter and a poet. The town he lived in and the mood his school put him in made him decide something crucial for him. He decided to leave. With the help of his teacher, Mr. Zeki, he was able to gain some courage. He has always liked to draw and Anatolian styled figures and paintings had a special place for him. When he was still young, he went to France and met a lovely woman named Eren there. She was also a skilled painter and the beautiful colors she used in her paintings made bedri stutter. Soon, they became a couple, got married and had a baby. Bedri was now working as an art teacher and had countless works. One day, when he was at work, he met someone that was going to have this special place in his heart that will last forever. He met Mari, a beautiful young lady. It was love at the first sight and even though they knew that is was wrong, love’s magic can do anything. Bedri was able to write beautiful poems because of the love he had for Mari. Eren was not happy about this of course. They fought a lot, cried a lot, made eacher sad a lot. It all came to an end when Mari suddenly died because of an illness. She was gone, but bedri still couldnt let go of her. So eren decided to leave. She wrote a quick letter to him, with the burning hot emotions inside of her, she left their house. ••• -Bedri, I always hoped that you will leave her and come back to me, to your family one day. But I see that you still love her, despite she is now in heavens. I know, you will always live with the memories you had. We have a baby, but not more than this. We never had experiences together. We never went on a picnic and never held hands. We never got drunk, we never watched movies. You neither listened to any of my sincere words nor felt the need to write a couple words for me. She was the one who inspired you to write, to express the most beautiful parts of your heart. But still, thank you. Yes, you never felt the need to paint my feathers with any particular color. When the time of flight comes, you’d like me to reflect the colors of the world as I experience it. And those colors shall be reflected back on your eyes: an ever-changing shade, a gratitude for making me stronger; stronger than ever. I loved you. Wish you loved me once too.

WHO İS BEDRİ RAHMİ EYÜBOĞLU?


Bedri Rahmi Eyüboğlu (1913-1975) 

The Turkish painter and poet Mr Eyuboglu, successfully combined traditional decoration and folk handcraft patterns in his works.

Born in Görele, he died in Istanbul in 1975. He was the second of five children in his family. A student at Trabzon High School, in 1927 he began studying under Zeki Kocamemi who had been appointed to the school. Under the influence of those lessons and motivated by the school director, he entered the Istanbul Fine Arts Academy (now Mimar Sinan University) where he became a student of Nazmi Ziya and İbrahim Çallı. In 1930, before completing his education, he went to Paris to stay with Sabahattin Eyüboğlu. There, he studied painting alonside Andre Lhote and met his wife, Eren. 
                                                                                           

After returning to Turkey, he participated in the D Group’s 40 exhibitions with 30 paintings in 1934. He held his first personal exhibition in Bucharest that same year. He came third in the academy’s diploma competition in 1934. As he was unwilling to graduate in third place, he prepared to enter the competition again, during which time he worked as an interpreter at the Circassian Railways and also at the Monopolies General Directorate. Eventually he won the diploma competition with his composition “Hamam” in 1936. That same year, he participated in the Contemporary Turkish Art Exhibition in Moscow. In 1937, together with Cemal Tollu, he became assistant to the head of the painting Department. Bedri Rahmi went to Edirne in 1938 and to Çorum in 1941 in order to do some paintings linked to the culture programme of the People’s Republican party (CHP), a programme to which many other painters also contributed. During this period he used Anatolian scenes such as villages, village coffee houses, roads with carriages and brides in his paintings.
After the 1940’s, he turned in the direction of murals. His first was in 1943 in Istanbul for the Lido swimming pool in Ortaköy. He opened a private studio and gallery in 1947, again in Istanbul. He then held an exhibition in Ankara, including works from all his periods, in 1950. Bedri Rahmi went to Paris once more during the same year and studied the art of primitive tribes at the Museum of Mankind (Musee de l’homme). Those studies led him to form the view that the “beautiful” could be “useful” at the same time, and that being “useful” would not diminish the power of “beauty.” This way of thinking came to totally dominate his artistic thinking.

He started to study mosaics in 1950, and made a 272 m2 wall panel for the international Brussels Exhibitions in 1958, with which he won the gold medal, the premier award at the exhibition.

One year later, he prepared a 50 m2 mosaic wall panel for the NATO building in Paris. He went to the USA twice, in 1960 and 1961. He took part in many excursions, gave speeches and studied painting there. In 1969 at the San Paulo Biennial he won the honour medal. Furthermore, in 1940 he came third in the painting category at the State Painting and Sculpture Exhibition. In 1943 he came second at the same exhibition, and in 1972, he won it in its 33rd year. After his death in 1976, an exhibition named “The living Bedri” was held at Ankara. That same year he was commemorated in Istanbul with an exhibition held by the State Fine Arts Academy. In 1984, a group exhibition was held in İstanbul called “Bedri Rahmi from all periods.”

Although Bedri Rahmi taught himself at Andre Lhote’s studio in Paris after his first years at the academy, he did not adopt his cubist and constructive approach, and found Dufy and Matisse more sympathetic. In his paintings of Istanbul scenes made on trips to Anatolia and Thrace after he returned to Turkey, one can discern the influence of Dufy’s approaches to colour and drawing. Bedri Rahmi eventually moved away from that influence too, has started to see folk art as a reliable source of inspiration. Using folk art as a starting point, he searched for a new means of expression. He was also inspired by miniatures. He used the geometric abstract shapes of Anatolian kilims, china, the decorative styles of the cicim, saddlebags, hand-painted clothes and socks and their colour harmonies as a vehicle. He made drawings in which motifs had particular emphasis. He not only applied these to his paintings, but also made research into colour and materials. He experimented in technique in his many works of gravure, mosaic, sculpture and ceramics. He also turned to calligraphy, which also is a folk art, printed designs on clothes and continued that work with his students.

After his two-year trip to the USA, he returned to his former subject matter in his later years, although he still inclined to abstract paintings and colour arrangements using various different materials.

With representations of kemancha players, squatters’ houses, inns, self portraits, and pictures of fish and cafes, he made perfect depictions of nature by using new colours and materials. In those works, which largely consist of contemporary painting elements, it appears that closer to the abstract the subject gets, the more embellished it becomes.

Bedri Rahmi continued working as a painting teacher until his death, and trained many artists at the academy studio.

Bedri Rahmi started to write poetry in 1928 when he was a high school student. His poems were published in Yeditepe, Ses, Güney, İnsan, İnkılapçı, Gençlik and Varlık magazines. After 1941, he published a number of collections of his poetry. His admiration for all types of folk literature was also reflected in his poems. In that context, his peoms bear a close resemblance to his paintings. He revealed his thoughts about folk art and literature in his writings and essays, written in a fluent and easy language.

His works of art (main) : Paintings; Paris 1930, Mustafa Eyüboğlu 1933, Written Still life 1936, Salı Bazaar 1938, Eren 1940, The Shod Ox, Thinking Man 1953, Village Woman (Train- sleeping car) Istanbul Painting and Sculpture Museum, Blackberry Seller 1954, Squatting Villager 1972, Poplars of Ankara 1973, The Pilgrim with the Purple Skullcap 1974, Last Coffee 1975, Anatolia Fort Ankara Painting and Sculpture Museum, Naked, In the house Istanbul Painting and Sculpture Museum, Inn 1975, his last painting. Murals: Murals at the Lido swimming pool, 1943 Ortaköy İstanbul; Murals at the Hotel Hilton and Hotel Divan. Mosaic panels; Mosaic panel for International Brussels Exhibition, 1958; Mosaic panel at the NATO Building, 1959 Brussels; Ceramic panel at the security workers hospital, 1959 Samatya Istanbul; Ceramics panel at the Etibank building, Mosaic panel at the Hotel Marmara, Ankara; Mosaic panel at Vakko factory, Topkapı, Istanbul. Embossed Walls; Wall emboss at Manifaturacılar Çarşısı, Unkapanı İstanbul; wall emboss at Aksu İşhanı, Karaköy, İstanbul. Poems; Letters to the Creator 1941,Blacberry 1948,Salt 1952, Three at a Time 1953, Four at a Time 1956, Blackberry 69 1969, Dol Karabakır Dol 1974, Collected Poems; I Lived (after his death) 1977. Writings and Essays; My Dear Anatolia 1953, Dried Dung 1975, Frivolous 1975, Starting to Paint (posthumously) 1977. Monography; Nazmi Ziya 1937 Painting Album; 1001 Berdros (posthumous) 1977,Blackberry (posthumous)1979,Babatomiler (posthumous) 1979.
(http://www.kultur.gov.tr/EN,117595/bedri-rahmi-eyuboglu.html)

                                                

“Mari Gerekmezyan: Relationship with Bedri Rahmi Eyüboğlu

While Gerekmezyan was a guest student at the sculpture division of the Güzel Sanatlar Akademisi (Great Arts Academy), she met Bedri Rahmi Eyüboğlu. Throughout the 1940s, Gerekmezyan assisted Bedri Rahmi Eyüboğlu in his artwork. The two would eventually fall in love. Their relationship is compared to the likes of Auguste Rodin and Camille Claudel. Gerekmezyan had sculpted many busts of Eyüboğlu and Eyüboğlu likewise drew many sketches of Gerekmezyan. Eyüboğlu wrote his famous poem Karadut (Mulberry) for Mari Gerekmezyan after her death:
Mulberry
My black mulberry, my forked darky, my Gypsy,
My grain of pomegranate, my grain of light, my only one;
I am a tree, my limbs, a porch hanging with grapes,
I am a hive, you are my honey, my bitter honey,
My sin, my ague.
Tongue of coral, teeth of coral, thighs of oyster,
I gave you a life, my wife,
My black mulberry, my forked darky, my Gypsy,
What more will you be to me, my odd one, queer one,
My smiling quince, my weeping pomegranate,
My baby, my mare, my wife.
When he first read the poem in public, Eyüboğlu cried. It is believed that Eyüboğlu continued to love Gerekmezyan the rest of his life.”

Bedri Rahmi Eyuboglu as a painter

















Bedri Rahmi Eyüboğlu as a poet

Istanbul Epic
Just say “İstanbul” and I think of
A basket full of reddish-colored grapes
On a fine evening at Sehzadebasi
A girl walks by, ruthlessly female
Three candles on top of the basket
I would kill myself for her attitute
Taste of grape honey on her full lips
Desire filling her from top to toe
Willow tree, summer breeze, harvest dance
Surely she was born in a wine cellar
On a fine evening at Sehzadebasi
Once more the keel of my heart
Runs aground on the rocks
Just say “İstanbul” and the Grand Bazaar
Comes to mind the Algiers March
Arm in arm with the Ninth Symphony
A perfect bridal suite a splendid dowry
Only the bride and groom missing
For sale cheap cries the auctioneer
And in the corner a pot-bellied oud
Bedecked with mother-of-pearl
Tamburi Cemil Bey on old 78s…


THREE LANGUAGES

You should know at least three languages.
At least in three languages,
You should swear like a trooper.
You should know at least three languages.
You should think and dream at least in three languages.
At least three languages.
One is your mother tongue.
It's yours as your hand and foot,
Sweet like mother's milk,
Free like mother's milk,
Lullabies, tales and curses are into the bargain.
 The others are sevenfold unfamiliar.
Each word is in a lion's mouth.
With your teeth and nails,
You should remove it as grubbing.
You should go up as a brick with each word.
You should grow still more.
You should know at least three languages.
At least in three languages you should know
To say, "Sweetheart"
To say, "I've had my heart in my mouth"
To say, "The red rose has red colour"
To say, "Let it break from the its weak point"
 To say, "Let the horse die because of barley"
To say, "It's a pinch of grass which makes the goat fly over the cliff"
To say, "Humen's exploiting the others is the very worst of infamy"
 What saying! For God's sake,
You should manage to rumble.
You should know at least three languages.
At least in three languages,
You should swear like a trooper.
At least three languages.
Because you are neither history nor geography,
Neither this nor that.
My son, Mernuş,
You're the child of a nation who has missed the bus.
(Written by BEDRİ RAHMİ EYÜBOĞLU Translated by Sihirli Yazılar)


LOGO COMPETITIONS



Each school presents a logo for the project.

Here is our logo which is made by Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School/Turkey students.
This is our poster for the project

Halo partners!, here are our finalist six posters of the project which is made by 'L'Alcalatén High School'/Spanish students.


KAHOOT








Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Watermania

Language Heights